Sunday, January 10, 2010

NexusOne -- AMAZING!


One last thing. I got a new Google NexusOne phone. It's AWESOME! As good as the iPhone for a consumer phone. Not quite there for an Enterprise Business phone but still very strong.

There are some really cool free apps to download with this phone. I am a little tired of typing, but needless to say you should consider this phone instead of the iPhone. Having Google give Apple some real competition (unlike Blackberry and Microsoft) in the touch screen / coolness category is good for everyone. Competition makes technology get better. Until now, Apple had no competition.


Here are my favorite apps so far -- Google Googles, Google Sky, French Flashcards, Google Maps (amazing!), Facebook and Twitdroid. Plus the Picasa integration is super sweet.

I LOVE THIS PHONE! Last time I felt this way was when I first got my iPod Nano in 2008. Revolutionary.

No comments: