Nothing like Facebook to help you reconnect with friends from another time and another place. I was thinking -- with technology my kids will never actually lose touch with friends for the stretches that I have. I have gone years and years without speaking to some of the people who really shaped who I am today.
Thinking of my Florida friends -- quick plug -- take your kids to church. Thinking back I really owe a lot to these friends I went to church with. I could list all of you here and give you props but there was one guy who meant the most. Doug Maldin. OK so Doug will probably never read this but he was our Youth Pastor growing up. He's still doing it in Melbourne (last I heard). God bless him and thank God for him. Doug -- if you find me drop me a line man!
So, it's late here. I'm tired. I need to check my grammar more. My spelling and word usage is awful. Ugh. I just type so quickly and then publish the post. Apologies for my butchering of the English language.
Ciao for now.
1 comment:
Hi dad,
I miss you. sorry if my typing is bad but I am crying because I miss you. I can't take any more. Please come home. I want to stay in our house I want hang out with our friends. I want to go to our church. I want to stay in California, besides don't the French not like us or something. I am afraid they won't like me. What if is like isolation for me, I won't be able to read, write or, talk, I won't know anyone, I will be to shy to even say anything because the French don't like us.
I'm scared, Dad come home, please! I miss you way too much. I can't take this any longer, come home.
I miss you way too much,
Meagan
Post a Comment