I have been slacking in the posting department I know. However, I should point out that none of you are putting comments on the blog except my wonderful daughter Meagan! Back to my point...
I came across something that I have believed for years. This is a key element to marital success. Just look at my wife!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080410/sc_livescience/whybeautifulwomenmarrylessattractivemen
3 comments:
Interesting albeit true, read. Summarized:
Reality #1 Men go for pretty things.
Reality #2 Women go for security.
Check out this older article:
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4469-pretty-women-scramble-mens-ability-to-assess-the-future.html
Todd
Hi Jeff! Scott and I check your blog for updates all the time! Want to know something neat--one of my students at Pepperdine is engaged to the guy who used to be in your position in Switzerland--or at least that's how I understand it! It's a small world! Keep posting and we'll keep dropping our jaws over the beautiful sights you are taking in! Blessings, Scott and Jen
Hey Jen! Thanks for leaving me a note. I had heard that you were talking to Jeremy's finance. I didn't actually take Jeremy's position but sure wish he was here now. Miss you guys! Any chance you'll come to Europe for a vacation? Ever been here?
Post a Comment