Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moved to St. Prex - UPDATED

Just a quick note here. I have moved to St. Prex. This will hopefully be last on the list of places I reside until we get into our Gland home. Please pray for us. My visa is still in process here in CH. I need it by Wednesday or earlier to make some other things happen smoothly. This may come up in trivia later so I'll record it here now.

Places I have lived since being in CH:
Lausanne, Switzerland
Divonne, France
Bursilins, Switzerland
Gland, Switzerland (one day only!)
St. Prex, Switzerland

Funny thing about living in France. Went to the Vaud canton administration place and told them I was there to collect my visa. They said "great where are you living". I said "France". They laughed and told me to come back when I was living in their country. Hence I left Divonne. My place in St. Prex is now in the middle of old town and right on the lake. I'll have to post some pictures. It's really nice. Ciao for now.

******UPDATE

Here are some pictures that I took today (Sunday, April 20th) in St. Prex. By the way, it is pronounced "San Pray". -- not Saint Prex. :-) Click the link below to see the pictures I took.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jeffgerhardt7/StPrexApartment?authkey=XaLCX9xtXL4

No comments: