Monday, January 28, 2008

Welcome to those I invited to our blog!



Hi everybody...Meags and I are sitting here watching the President's State of the Union speech and setting up this blog. Meags says, "This is one of the longest speeches I have ever heard!". So, we are plugging along getting ready for this adventure. It seems like it's taking a long time to come. I'm not looking forward to the 4 months that I will be doing this "extreme commuting" between CH and CA. Oh yes...CH is the initials that Switzerland uses for itself. It stands for Confederatio de Helvetica (which is Latin).
Anyhow, we are getting ready. Here are the things I am looking forward to the most. Skiing, traveling Europe, speaking in French, and my new job.
Meagan, what are you looking forward to the most?




2 comments:

Meags said...

Hi DAD I am looking forward to going to Paris. Well, (gtg) got to go!!!!

Jeff said...

Meags...I feel the same way. How exciting! What do you think you will want to see the most?