
Ok I saw the most amazing, breath-taking view today. We skiied Verbier and it was so incredible! (Granted it was a fraction of the way I felt when I saw Heather coming down the aisle to marry me - but it was amazing.) This was the best skiing of my life so far. One suggestion to those of you coming to Verbier -- make sure you rent your skiis outside of town. Ski-rentals are way too expensive.
I don't have the pictures right now but I am going to attach this one from the Verbier website as this is what it looked like. Steve, Harrie and I skiied here above the clouds. It was the most amazing thing to be up that high. We would start at the top and ski down through the clouds and then back up again. I'll try to get some of Steve's pictures up here soon. You can look at the Verbier website through the link below.
No comments:
Post a Comment